Friday, November 7, 2008

Maybe?

We may see some snow tonight or this weekend. If we do I am sure there will be some die hards out skiing...but not me. I will ski when I know I will be able to continue skiing for the duration of the season. Maybe it is because I do not want to get disappointed if it melts and no more comes. As usually the case has been. I did order up some X-ium NIS II skate skis the other day. I have officially become excited for snow and skiing. If it does snow this weekend I will be MTB for sure. That is always a fun time.
Rumor has it there may be some sausage from far off lands ready to be sizzled up over the coals of a sauna. All in attempts to appease the snow gods. What ever happened to sacrificing a virgin?

1 comment:

Kyia said...

Ironwood should be getting hammered! We are watching the webcams